Web Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

WSA and ESA Licences

i have two PAK in Software License Claim Certificate  WSA PAK and ESA  PAK For 1500 users , when i try fulfilled PAK to get licenses a message displays says License is Expired. You cannot Fulfill this PAK , help!!

Resolved! CDA or AD Agent and Windows Update

Hello, I have a question about the need for the CDA/AD Agent.  I understand they help resolve issues with applications which don't send username information, such as Windows Update by mapping IPs to usernames.  If I use CDA/AD Agent, will this allow ...

Josh H by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! S170 Appliance - M1 Port goes offline

I have a random issue with a brand new S170 where the M1 (mgmt) port goes offline after about 3-4 hours of uptime.  Rebooting (soft reboot) brings the M1 port on-line.  P1 stays connected.  P2 is not being used.This unit is a newer unit that was repl...

svorhees1 by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

WAF

Dear All,Since we are using IPS which takes care of Malware etc.. is it require to have WAF? If yes, why and any recommended products? Thanks 

Access Policies best practices

Hello, I have a few questions about best practices for Access Policies.This will be deployed as explicit proxy.  I have my Global Identity tied to NTLM auth and another identity for Windows Updates, determined by destination URLs.I have set my Block/...

Josh H by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ironport M Series upgrade

We have upgraded our M660 to 7.2.1-036 code, we have not upgraded any of our WSA's to 7.x code yet, but noticed under the 7.2 configuration master that identities that had any identity that had a authentication realm/scheme are showing red and it's r...

WSA and CDA

I have multiple WSAs utilizing the CDA for transparent auth.  I have the CDA agent logging to a syslog and I see a bunch of these messages. Aug 13 08:20:50 <CDASERVERNAME> CSCOibf_Failed_Attempts 0002999937 1 0 2015-08-13 08:20:50.158 -05:00 00057305...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Top Solution Authors