Web Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hi, I hope someone can help, currently we have a number of Cisco WSA's behind a load balancer, some are S370's and some S300V's, the issue I am currently facing is that the WSA's are holding on to connections, the timeout on the WSA's and loadbalanc...

hi All, Im confusing about the bundle license in WSA380. i list down here the licenses which are bundled in WSA380. WSA-S380-K9WSA S380 Web Security Appliance with Software WSA-CASM-LICWSA Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility LicenseWSA-PROXY-LICWSA Prox...

Viet Bui by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am trying to access an internal website from the Corporate Network to the DMZ.  The website sits on the DMZ.  I can access it via IP address ie https://192.168.1.1  but not by DNS name I also have rules to access it externally from the Int...

ohareka70 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a pair of S380  web security applicance running 8.5.2-027 in active / passive mode. The active one for a specific url eg www.something.com ; in the policy trace and in user requests shows that the category for this site is Games. The pass...

It seems to me these response  times are high and I wanted to get your opinions. We have 8 WSAs in transparent mode. CPU Usage %Response Time (ms)Proxy Buffer Memory (Bytes)Transactions Per SecondConnections OutBandwidth Out (Bytes Per Second)12.80%1...

I already opened a ticket with TAC on this, but curious while I wait for them to get back to me, has anyone ever encountered this? When you try to access the WSA configuration webpage you get: Error Response Error code 500: Server got itself in trou...

Can wsa block users when multiple (configurable) numbers of policy violations are triggered simultaneously? Does it support session time out and idle time out facility to forcefully logout the users? What about monitoring and blocking Instant Messagi...

I have a user that has an access policy applied to them to be allowed access to the URL category Job Search. When I do a policy trace, it comes back with transaction permitted, but is still getting the Block page stating that they are not allowed: Bl...

Top Solution Authors