Views
Helpful
Replies

Can't find where a connection is blocking - S190

Msimoesh
Level 1
Level 1

Dear,

I'm trying to send information to Dell SupportAssist, behind a Cisco S190, but it shows me an error while tries to send.

I tried to grep "accesslogs" from the source IP of the server, but it only show a few TCP_MISS information to Dell website/URL, but even if I add the websites to the categories HTTP and HTTPS the information is not send to Dell.

I request any help to try to allow this traffic through our Ironport.

Best regards,

Marcelo.

4 Replies 4

stewartrose
Level 1
Level 1

Network ports: 5700 (For opening the SupportAssist user interface) and 9012 (For communication with Dell) How To and General information Dell SupportAssist for PCs and Tablets or Dell Support Center do not work after upgrade to Windows 10

Msimoesh
Level 1
Level 1

Dear stewartrose,

I appreciate your answer but let me explain better our problem.

We are trying to send information from Dell Storage Manager Client, from the server, to SupportAssist team. We configured the S190 proxy and port internet access on Dell Storage Manager Client, but while we try to grep the connection we didn't receive any "block" information from it.

Our S190 works only as content filter, not a firewall. For the firewall we have a Genua.

Best Regards,

Marcelo.

Hello Marcelo,

Did you find a solution to your problem?

Regards,

Martin

Dear Martin,

I appreciate the follow up.

Dell said us the they are receiving the reports from Support Assist then we are not focus on that anymore.

Best Regards,

Marcelo Simoes.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: