cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Resolved! Healh Check on WSA

Hi Guys, I am new in WSA.  I would like to ask for your advise on WSA healcheck.  Usually what info do we capture for the healthcheck?  Are all capture from GUI or some from Cli?  If from Cli, is there any command? And also check on the failover.  Th...

geeyc5113 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco AMP detects our application as a malicious application. It blocks our application and classifies it as a virus. This causes us great damage. I would ask you to deal with the issue immediately so as not to cause us further damage. https://ziv.gl...

zivsys by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys and ladies.  today I was playing with a virtual WSA I have done the upgrades from Version 11.5 to 11.7 and finally 11.8.After the last reboot, It showes me the new gui feature at the top of the window. By clicking on it nothing happend.  In t...

Hello team, All of a sudden, we can't get access to our S690 Gui, running 11.8.1-023.The error we are getting on the browser is: Error code 500: Server got its self in trouble. The application raised an exception. We are also getting this critical al...

Hi, I created an Identity policy for my wired and wireless vlan HQ_Networks. I have an access policy for my company HQ_Access_Policy and a decryption policy HQ_Decryption_Policy.For test: I blocked travel URL like "airbnb".When I check with trace wit...

Capture d’écran (1296).png Capture d’écran (1297).png

If you stop recording a webex meeting at a point into the meeting, do participants get notified that the recording of the meeting has been stopped?

Jazebel by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have access to WSA CLI and I am searcing any possible deny of traffic based on a specific source IP address: 1. "access_logs" Type: "Access Logs" Retrieval: FTP Poll Do you want this search to be case insensitive? [Y]>Do you want to search f...

giacomo12 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

DMZ

Hello I have an RV 325 router with a Web server inside of my local area network.  I have opened ports using port translation 8080 for the server on 10.0.0.18 inside my LAN. Coming from the WAN on my web sites URL is coming in on port 80. I would like...

jalspau by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors