Helpful
Replies

Ironport blocked my site www.uk4ru.com could you review it please

lev
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Iron guru!

Cisco IronPort SenderBase Security Network says this about my site

http://www.senderbase.org/senderbase_queries/rep_lookup?search_name=uk4ru.com&action%3ASearch=Search

Basically It's not true. The site happily visiting hundreds of people everyday except for one of my prospective client, who has Ironport.

Wу changed a host recently obtaining a new static IP and might be previous owner ruined its webutation, I don't know.

Could you please review it as soon as possible. The site is in Russian unfortunately.

Thasnks in advance

Lev

4 Replies 4

Tao Yang
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Lev,

Please advise your client who is also Ironport customer to create a new support ticket to verify.

kroxnecom
Level 1
Level 1

I have the same problem, I am spending a significant amount of time trying to contact this company to solve this problem... it is impressive how many times I have had to go through to get to this point...

My domain points to your IP and in your DNS cache it appears as a phishing website when it is not... my domain is chaounicornio.com --- and it points to your IP without my authorization...  https://www.whatsmydns.net/#A/chaounicornio.com

@kroxnecom your URL is consider as : Untrusted 

THREAT CATEGORY Phishing

Reputation Lookup || Cisco Talos Intelligence Group - Comprehensive Threat Intelligence

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

++++   If you find this answer helpful, please rate it as such  ++++

amojarra
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You can check your URL from :     Reputation Lookup || Cisco Talos Intelligence Group - Comprehensive Threat Intelligence

talos1.PNG

I can see it is not blocked , 

Also in my LAB I can OPEN the URL 

maybe there are some configurations from your Client's Environment. 

++++   If you find this answer helpful, please rate it as such  ++++