cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WSA report for one IP address (not using web tracking)

dkorell
Level 1
Level 1

I have been asked for a web report for all usage on a single computer. I know I can do a web tracking report but they want a report like I would run for a user that shows top categories, domains and applications. Basically something readable over a spreadsheet with 5,000 rows. The next problem then is from the web tracking report they will pick out a user from that computer but again in the user report it shows their usage over multiple computers and not just the one.

Any advice on how to get these reports? I don't send my logs anywhere else like Splunk.

3 Replies 3

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Personally, WSA does not have great report utility like what you looking.

If you are Managing WSA with SMA (Central management and reporting) you may find nearby 60% of what you looking for.

here is an example :

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/security_management/sma/sma11-0/user_guide/b_SMA_Admin_Guide/b_SMA_Admin_Guide_chapter_010.html

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

I am using SMA but decided not to mention since the reporting is identical to the WSA except of course it's centralized in SMA.

SMA has some better compare to WSA - but as i have mentioned, limited - you need to export out of the box make use of the logs for your own requirement and report. (i know you have mentioned you not have any facility for that now)

I am afraid I may not be helped much on this occasion.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: