Views
Helpful
Replies

WSA S390 : limit the number of concurrent session from single ip

jab14cisco
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,
In first place thanks a lot for your help.
We have a Cisco WSA S390 appliance with version 14.0.3-014 as a enterprise proxy, the question is that we want limit the number of concurrent session from single ip, we want limit the number of concurrent session from a PC to our wsa, I have cheched the documentation and I haven´t found this kind of specific configuration, is it possible?
Thanks for your help and your time.
Best regards

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

amojarra
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello @jab14cisco 

Unfortunately, we don't have this feature in WSA. you can configure "bandwidth quotas" in access policy. 

to do this, you need a separate Identification profile for that specific user, then create a dedicated Access policy for this ID-profile.  and apply bandwidth quota. 

kindly check the User guide page 246 for more information and see the limitations:

User Guide for AsyncOS 14.5 for Cisco Secure Web Appliance - GD (General Deployment)

Regards,

Amirhossein Mojarrad

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

++++   If you find this answer helpful, please rate it as such  ++++

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

amojarra
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello @jab14cisco 

Unfortunately, we don't have this feature in WSA. you can configure "bandwidth quotas" in access policy. 

to do this, you need a separate Identification profile for that specific user, then create a dedicated Access policy for this ID-profile.  and apply bandwidth quota. 

kindly check the User guide page 246 for more information and see the limitations:

User Guide for AsyncOS 14.5 for Cisco Secure Web Appliance - GD (General Deployment)

Regards,

Amirhossein Mojarrad

++++   If you find this answer helpful, please rate it as such  ++++

Hi,
Thanks a lot for your fast answer, I needed this confirmation, I apreciate it so much.
Have a nice weekend and thanks again for your time