Views
Helpful
Replies

wsa zoom meeting frizzing

yaronbe
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I have a s300v and a zoom meeting freezes after 30-40 minutes. This only happened on 1 out of 4 devices. I noticed that "logderrorlogs" was getting the error "releasing journals" almost every hour.

any proposal for a solution ?

yaron

4 Replies 4

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

What WSA Async OS code running, Most verndor suggest to do Proxy bypass for any Voice related (like Teams / Zoom/ WebEx).

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

14.5 and I have bypass for zoom meeting

I have bypass for zoom meeting

Once you bypass you should not see any logs, the client use directly from internet.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

amojarra
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello @yaronbe 

As @balaji.bandi  mentioned , it is advised to not proxy zoom traffic : Zoom network firewall or proxy server settings - Zoom Support

"Note: We recommend allowing zoom.us and *.zoom.us from proxy or SSL inspection."

which in WSA's custom category we need to put zoom.us , .zoom.us ( no need for *) .

Also there are 2 type of bypass in WSA:

[1] In explicit mode: you need to bypass from client side, like in browser or in PAC file you need to exclude those URLs

[2] In transparent mode: you need to configure : GUI > web security Manager > Bypass Settings 

Note: if you set "Pass Through" in Decryption Policy WSA will still investigate the certificate.  

Also be advised when you are configuring Bypass settings, WSA will not touch anything and the source IP of the outgoing packet will be client's IP address. 

Regards,

Amirhossein Mojarrad

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

++++        If you find this answer helpful, please rate it as such      ++++

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++