Web Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Model: M600VOS: 14.2.0-224Hi everyone! My team has recently upgraded our two Web Security Appliances (WSA) from version 12.5.5 to 14.5.1. The upgrade went fairly smoothly and were able to import and initialize the appropriate configuration manager ve...

Josh M by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our family-owned company has had recent email rejections by large companies due to "Sender Domain Reputation" We are in a very niche field in the oil & gas industry and use Constant Contact for Newsletters or Technical Topics as a Marketing Approach....

Hello Folks,If there are two policies in umbrella. First which is at the top and has identity of site and network. 2nd policy has identity of a single AD user. A DNS query from that AD user matches all the 3 identities - Network , site and AD ID.My q...

Hello all,Would anyone know, if the Syslog message for 430001 to 430005 can be tuned in the FTD/FMC ?I want to stop sending logging for some of the Connection Event Fields.Thanks

HII am new to this field, please how do we exploit an open port 2000 and sip 5060 for Pen testing vulnerabilities, or should i say what are the possible ways these particular ports could be exploited?Thank You, 

jofioguas by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm trying to connect one of our WSA/SWAs (ASyncOS 14.5.0-537) to SecureX and not having any success.Going by the instructions, I enable the SecureX setting under Network > Cloud Services Settings, and it shows as being enabled after committing th...

WSA cloud service settings.gif WSA cloud service deregister.gif
Top Solution Authors