cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

8851 workspace licenses

Paul Austin
Level 4
Level 4

Hi All, I am really struggling to understand Cisco licenses. I need to register workspace endpoints in our Webex instance but not sure if I need A-FLEX-C-DEV-REG or A-FLEX-C-DEV-ENT or something else?

Cisco licenses - why can't they just get it right with a nice and simple way of doing things?

Thanks All.

1 Accepted Solution

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

It’s real easy these days: if you have a Calling enterprise agreement you get workspace licenses equal to half of your user count and have the option of buying above/beyond that count. In named user model you pay for the number of workspace licenses you need. Either way, Control Hub will clearly show your entitlement under Account > Subscriptions; it’s your partner’s job to figure out the SKUs. If you’re curious though, just punch your top-level PID (eg A-FLEX-3) into CCW, configure to match your subscription, and look at the $0 PIDs that populate. (On my phone or I would have done it quick.)

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Paul Austin
Level 4
Level 4

Thanks all. think we have it sorted now.

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

It’s real easy these days: if you have a Calling enterprise agreement you get workspace licenses equal to half of your user count and have the option of buying above/beyond that count. In named user model you pay for the number of workspace licenses you need. Either way, Control Hub will clearly show your entitlement under Account > Subscriptions; it’s your partner’s job to figure out the SKUs. If you’re curious though, just punch your top-level PID (eg A-FLEX-3) into CCW, configure to match your subscription, and look at the $0 PIDs that populate. (On my phone or I would have done it quick.)

Ashish Patel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Hi
You should go into the Flex deal and add via a change modify an additional common area/workspace license, this will add the right SKU to the deal. Assuming you're using Webex Calling?
If you go into CCW and add a cloud registered Video device you will see a line A-FLEX-C-DEV-REG, so in your case you're not adding a video endpoint but a phone.
But in the end you need to go into the Flex deal and add a license that way for your phone.
Thanks
ashish

Response Signature