cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Bandwidth reduction of equipment from HUB /reduccion de ancho de banda

jose.reimondez
Level 1
Level 1

Administro varios equipos cisco webex en diferentes salas desde el HUB, pero me percate que estan consumiendo mucho ancho de banda, se que hay una opcion en HUB para hacer la limitacion del ancho de banda pero no encuentro cual es, ahora, al hacer esto se baja calidad de video y audio? tengo todo a 1080p, saludos!

I manage several cisco webex teams in different rooms from the HUB, but I noticed that they are consuming a lot of bandwidth, I know that there is an option in HUB to limit the bandwidth but I can't find what it is, now, when doing this, reduce the video and audio quality? I have everything at 1080p, greetings!

1 Accepted Solution

Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Translating to English so more people may be able to answer your question...

"I manage several cisco Webex teams in different rooms from Control Hub, but I noticed that they are consuming a lot of bandwidth, I know that there is an option in Control Hub to limit the bandwidth but I can't find what it is, now, when I do this I know low video and audio quality? I have everything at 1080p, greetings."

Response Signature

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Translating to English so more people may be able to answer your question...

"I manage several cisco Webex teams in different rooms from Control Hub, but I noticed that they are consuming a lot of bandwidth, I know that there is an option in Control Hub to limit the bandwidth but I can't find what it is, now, when I do this I know low video and audio quality? I have everything at 1080p, greetings."

Response Signature