Views
Helpful
Replies

Can't join Microsoft Teams since a month

Larsonline
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all,

When I press the OBTP join button from my Webex Board to join a Microsoft Teams it starts to initialise and then gives an error message that it can't make a connection.

We are using the WebRTC version which used to work fine.

1 Accepted Solution

@Larsonline Microsoft made some changes to their WebRTC client that broke the join functionality from Cisco endpoints. 

Is your board cloud registered, and if so, has your issue since cleared up?  Cisco pushed changes to cloud registered devices, so they should be working again.  For on-premise devices, I believe you need to wait for CE 9.15 - it's currently in early field trial so soon.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Larsonline
Level 1
Level 1

The board is registered on premise with WebEx Edge. I have changed the software updates to cloud managed which downloads the new version. Thanks for the reply.

@Larsonline Microsoft made some changes to their WebRTC client that broke the join functionality from Cisco endpoints. 

Is your board cloud registered, and if so, has your issue since cleared up?  Cisco pushed changes to cloud registered devices, so they should be working again.  For on-premise devices, I believe you need to wait for CE 9.15 - it's currently in early field trial so soon.