Views
Helpful
Replies

Change Webex Teams Desktop client language

haprinz
Level 1
Level 1

All,
is there a possibility to configure the Webex Teams Desktop App to show up on a certain language NOT depending on the OS language setting?
Yes, in the web-app i can configure the displayed language and for subscribed accounts it is done in control hub.
but is it also possible to configure pure locally ?

...and yes, in so for as well for free accounts..

thanks /hans 

4 Replies 4

vankom
Level 1
Level 1

Same problem. My OS is in Slovak, but webex automatically switches to Czech. Why? What stupid idea? I do not understand Czech. Also most czech people do not understand slovak now. Sorry, I prefer English. Dear developers: I want change language localy, give me freedom to choose.

Jouty74
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,
I've installed on 6 computers the Webex Meetings App. All computers have OS and browser in french : 2 app have been installed in french, 4 in english...

How to explain that ?

Perhaps I found something :

- Unisntall Webex meetings app

- connect you to your webex welcome page WITHOUT identification

- download directly the webex meeting app (webexmeetings.msi , around 177 mo)

- Install from this file : the install is in english but finally, the app will be in the OS language.

It works for all my computer which install was not in the right language

Vaijanath Sonvane
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

Cisco Webex Teams desktop app uses the language setting that you selected on your device OS or your browser.

https://help.webex.com/en-us/n739fbo/Change-the-Language-for-Cisco-Webex-Teams 

It is not possible to change language via Webex Teams desktop app settings. It is only possible for Webex Teams for Web.

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Vaijanath S.