cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Webex Device Connector failed authentication?

Jason Tintes
Level 1
Level 1

I believe that I have all that is Prerequisites for this to work: Software at CE9.10.1, Use Unified CM, Unified CM version at 12.5su1 or whatever, I have my admin account with access to the Control Hub and the Flex plan. 

Issue for whatever reason is I receive a Failed Authentication when trying to logon to the Cisco WebEx Device Connector. what am I doing wrong or what is wrong?  If anyone has any ideas would be much appreciated.... 

thanks

JT

2 Replies 2

Steve Morrison
Level 1
Level 1

I'm also having this issue, although it is on-prem VCS Expressway endpoints. The Device Connector software is up to date. All the endpoints are running the current suggested RoomOS software. Some endpoints will connect, others will not. They are all configured the same

ribayes
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi @Jason Tintes,

First of all sorry you are getting this error, I assume you are getting this error trying to connect to CUCM? once in the tool?

If so I would check the following, one that you have AXL APIs running on CUCM as we use CUCM APIs to connect from the tool. also if your CUCM has a certificate that you using a full FQDN to connect instead of the IP address.

We have made some improvements to the tool in recent days and if the problem still exists click send feedback or logs in the tool and I will get an engineer to look at it.

The logs are also available in a folder on PC and MAC and should indicate what the issue is

Regards

Richard Bayes
Product Manager
Webex Rooms

-------------------------------
Rich Bayes - Director Webex Devices Product management