cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Do not disturb button missing

Liam Morlen
Level 1
Level 1

I have the latest version of WebEx, and for some reason my do not disturb option is gone! When I first downloaded WebEx (which was last year) the do not disturb option was available, then when I updated WebEx this year, for some reason my do not disturb button was gone!

I don’t know if this is a bug, or it is something that they have removed. 

I have some people that I message, and I see that sometimes they have the Do not disturb on. I just can’t figure out how to turn it on!

If you have a the latest version of Cisco’s WebEx, and you have do not disturb available, please let me know the solution. Thank you!

-Liam Morlen

1 Accepted Solution

I was just messing around in the settings and I turned some things on and off, then I went back out then I saw the availability option. Not sure my it was not showing, but it was like that for a while. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Wade H.
Spotlight
Spotlight

Based on your picture, it looks like this is from the mobile app? I am running the latest version on iOS and I have an "Availability" menu item directly above the "Set a Status" item. Are you able to set it from the desktop app or the web client (web.webex.com)? Is your account linked with Control Hub?

I was just messing around in the settings and I turned some things on and off, then I went back out then I saw the availability option. Not sure my it was not showing, but it was like that for a while. 

I am not able to link my WebEx account to computer. I don’t have a button in my options that says “Availability.” I’m not sure if it’s just my app, or a bug.