cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How many concurrent meetings can you schedule at once?

sleineweber1
Level 1
Level 1

Hello!

In the past (just a month ago), I was able to schedule 12 concurrent meetings, all with alternate hosts assigned.  I did not start any of these meetings because the alternate hosts were capable of doing so.  I was hoping to get confirmation that this capability is still possible since I will need to schedule multiple meetings at the same time going forward.  And is there a limit to how many meetings you can schedule concurrently if you have no plans to actually start/host them since your alternate hosts will be fulfilling that function. 

Thank you!

5 Replies 5

Kathy N.
VIP
VIP

@sleineweber1  - I saw that article from Webex as well but we've been successful with 4 concurrent meetings scheduled by the same person but started by different hosts. and you've had up to 12.  It would be nice to get a Cisco employee to add to this thread as we're not getting a definitive solution to this question.

Response Signature

Kathy N.
VIP
VIP

This same question was just asked and responded to in the Community at the LINK.  We have not been able to get more than 4 concurrent meetings from one host.  We haven't been able to locate specific documentation that provides this though.

Response Signature

Has anyone ever figured this out.

Today we had 2 scheduled meetings from the same account but with 3 different host to open each account and only two session opened, for the third session we had to close another one and we had to schedule a new session from a different account. 

Does that mean that the limit to how many sessions can be scheduled from one account but start from a different accounts is two??

Is there any documentation on this?

Hi Kathy,

Thanks!  But I'm not sure then how I was able to have 12 alternate hosts all start and hold separate meetings (that I scheduled via my account) at the same time just last month!

Sarah

This is the only documentation I could find from the WebEx help site Can I Host Two Meetings at the Same Time with the Same Login?

It probably works since the alternate hosts must have an active license in your subscription, but I am not sure.