cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Is it possible to launch multiple parallel meetings from single Webex account?

Greetings.

I am looking for a solution to integrate webinar functionality to a website and it must be able to provide this functionality for different users whether they are giving their webinars simultaneously or not. To implement it I intend to use Webex REST API and SDK.

Now let me make a few definitions, as I use them, for further clarity:

• Account - Webex account with its login, password etc., registered for the organization, company, person etc.
  • User - a licensed host user or unlicensed user created under Account via REST API. 

I want to build it on the Webex side in a way that I have one "container" Account and under it all of the other website users reflected on the Webex side as Users, so I can manage these Users via REST API create meetings for them under the same "container" Accuont and asign them as alternate hosts for these meetings. 

In documentation I've read that in order to launch concurrent meetings one has to purchase "additional host account licenses". So here is the question, does this mean that I can buy licences for Users and launch concurrent meetings by asigning my licensed Users as alternate hosts for them, or does this mean that each "host account license" should be a separate Account? I am interested in the first scenario, so is it possible, although all meetings shall be created by Account via API just on behalf of Users, to launch concurrent meetings or is it not?  

The reason I'm asking is that I have already tried platforms with similar services and due to certain vagueness around foresaid abstractions of Account and User they appeared to be uncapable of providing concurrent meetings in the setting I described. 

Thank you for your attention, all help is much apriciated.

0 Replies 0