cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

nbr2player has no audio for some users

nanthony
Level 1
Level 1

I have some employees who sign into NISC for training. NISC uses Cisco Webex recordings to disseminate the training. The recordings work just fine on one PC (The manager) But none of her employees can get any of the videos to play any audio. I have tested hardware and software. Everything else works just fine and I don't see a glaring difference between the PC's. Youtube videos play and sound great. I can hold WebEx calls with everyone just fine. I even tried downloading the nbr2player to see if it made a difference; with no change in the end. I was told that our Network Service Technician; who is out for medical reasons, did something to the Managers PC, but no one knows what that is. I need some kind of idea so I can help everyone else who has this issue. 

1 Reply 1

Danny Servantez Jr
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello @nanthony. Apologies on the late reply to your question, but I wanted to check in to make sure you got some assistance with your audio issue when playing back recordings. I have included the link below to help with your troubleshooting efforts in hopes that this will help resolve the trouble if the issue still persists. Please let us know if this article helps solve your issue.  

https://help.webex.com/en-US/article/WBX48625/No-Sound-when-Playing-Back-a-Network-Based-Recording-(NBR) 

Response Signature