Views
Helpful
Replies

"Incoming call" message on inbound calls

c.fotia
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I recently get into a strange behavior on my Webex client. On all inbound calls (either webex calls or "phone" calls via CallManager CSF Device) I get an "Inbound call" voice message in background on ringing state. In my opinion this behavior emerged after updating the client at Webex ver.41.11.0.20606. I check "Notifications" and "Calls" parameters on Webex client and "Organization Settings" on Control Hub with no result.

Someone else with this problem? Any hint to resolve?

Thank you all in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Danny Servantez Jr
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello @c.fotia, I was not able to locate an ongoing issue matching the behavior you described here. Can you advise if this issue persists and if the problem is present for all Webex client users in your organization? This may require some TAC support but I would like to learn more about about the issue before making that recommendation if you have not already done so.  

Response Signature

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Danny Servantez Jr
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello @c.fotia, I was not able to locate an ongoing issue matching the behavior you described here. Can you advise if this issue persists and if the problem is present for all Webex client users in your organization? This may require some TAC support but I would like to learn more about about the issue before making that recommendation if you have not already done so.  

Response Signature