cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

No incoming audio over WebRTC for only one of our specific room units.

ad5248
Level 1
Level 1

Suddenly, one of our room units, a Cisco Webex Roomkit Pro, has stopped receiving audio from teams meeting over WebRTC. Only incoming audio has an issue, outgoing audio along with incoming and outgoing video have no issues at all. To make matters worse, our other room kits (a standard room kit and a room kit plus) have no issues at all. If the teams call is done with CVI, no issues arise.

I've had my networking team take a look at it, and there is no packet loss or anything being blocked on our end. I've attempted restarting the kit and turning off and on the web engine on the kit, but no dice. I'm not really sure what I can do next besides a whole factory reset, which I'm trying to avoid.

Any tips? I'm not sure if there is a way for me to control that webapp once it runs so I can see what audio output teams is using once it's in it, but I haven't figured it out yet if there is indeed a way.

2 Replies 2

Carlos Oulman
Level 1
Level 1

I just ran into a similar issue, those on the remote side could hear us but we could not hear them. My solution ended up being an audio routing problem in within the Cisco device. After getting into the local device settings, the WebView 1 audio source needed to be routed to Output. Once this was completed, the audio returned.

gbeelitz2010
Level 1
Level 1

Did you ever find the root of this problem?