cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Report for Current List of Users with Advanced License

JamesrTKG
Level 1
Level 1

I am auditing our WebEx licenses and removing the advanced license for people who are not hosting meetings. I can run the  Onboarding User Activation and License Details report, but this is showing everyone who has had an advanced license even those who no linger have WebEx accounts.

Is there a way to view who currently has advanced license? I can view the count who has a license by going to account-> subscriptions. I want to see that list.  

1 Accepted Solution

Kathy N.
VIP
VIP

You can export a list of all users to get details on their accounts, including their licensing.  Go to Users and select Manage Users from the top right.  There should be an option to export a User List.  

Response Signature

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

ebery
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am trying to get a list of licensed users.  I am not seeing an option under manage users to export a list.  When I check reports I am not seeing an option for licensed users.

Did you ever find a way to do this?  I'm having the same issue.

Thank you!
Mike

Kathy N.
VIP
VIP

You can export a list of all users to get details on their accounts, including their licensing.  Go to Users and select Manage Users from the top right.  There should be an option to export a User List.  

Response Signature

I can't believe this was so simple! I spent So long playing with reports. Thank you!