Views
Helpful
Replies

Research opportunity for Cisco Contact Center

hhagiwar
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi everyone,

I'm cross-posting this here from another discussion board. I'm a UX Researcher running a study on Cisco Contact Center. I'm looking for IT Administrators, on either the partner or customer side, who are involved with setting up new Contact Centers and/or day-to-day maintenance. Additional details are below. If you're interested please complete this form and I'll reach out with a remote research activity that will take approximately 15-20 minutes to complete. 

Thank you for your time!
Hime

Who: We're looking for IT Professionals on either the Partner or Customer side who set up new Contact Centers or perform day-to-day maintenance and troubleshooting.

Why: The Cisco Contact Center UX Research Team is gathering feedback that will help inform future designs. 

What: The remote online activity involves categorizing Contact Center elements to provide insight on Information Architecture, or the way elements in the portal are organized. No personally identifiable information is collected. The card sorting activity can be complete at your convenience, and is estimated to take 15-20 minutes. 

Participation Form: https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/26656a92d84d4e3a9c54aa9860478cc4

Thank you so much!

-Contact Center UX Research Team

0 Replies 0