cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Sailpoint SAAS Integration With Control Hub

cesar.quinones
Level 1
Level 1

We moved one of our Webex sites from Site Admin over to Control Hub and that broke with SailPoint SAAS Integration.

We tried to set it up in Control Hub, but the user account tied to SailPoint doesn't do SSO. From looking at the options we have available, there's an API option available, but I'm not sure where to begin. Has anybody been able to accomplish this before? If so, can you please guide me in the right direction.

Thank You

5 Replies 5

Igor Lukic
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi @cesar.quinones,

it looks like that you are using SSO for Control Hub and Webex, which means that 3rd party integration app will need to support SSO-based login as well, as there is no fallback option for user authentication.

After taking a brief look at the integration guide for SailPoint, it seems that SailPoint is using the XML API, which will be deprecated in the second half of 2023 (please refer to https://developer.webex.com/docs/webex-xml-api-deprecation-announcement) and switch the REST-based API is highly recommended.

Both topics lie within the responsibility of the 3rd party intergration app, so I would suggest to you to reach out to SailPoint and make them aware of this.

Best regards

Igor 

Thanks for the feedback, Igor. Will forward this information to the team that supports the SailPoint app and see what they say.

Hi Caesar, my org is running into this as well. Has anything further been found?

Hello Carolyn,

Unfortunately, the vendor hasn't come back with a solution/update from their side so we're in a holding pattern for nowl.

You are welcome @cesar.quinones! I hope that they will be able to help you solve the problem.

Best regards

Igor

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.