Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WebEx Analytics

Hello,

We are a meetings and events company and we have decided to hold virtual meetings.  The set up is that we usually invite 100 - 200 participants with 2 - 3 speakers.  I would like to know how to extract WebEx analytics; ie participants log ins (name, email address); duration each participant stayed on the WebEx and capturing polling reports.

I would also like to know how to mute all participants except for our speakers.  I will be the WebEx Admin and speakers will be in different locations.

Thank you,

Amr Hussein

Managing Partner - Amber Meetings & Events

UAE 

1 Reply 1

Hi All, 

Reporting, to get the analytics of a meeting: 
Once login to your webex account > Then locate your name on the top right hand side of the page > When selected this will give you a drop down menu to select (My Reports) > On the next page that opens, you can run a Usage report at the top of the page. 

Once selected you can then enter the Dates that are required and then fine the meeting that you would like to have a report on. Once selected you will be able to export a CVS file with all of the required information.  Note: This can be done after the meeting has ended.

For the mute all option, you can locate this in the meeting itself, once the meeting has been started and you have the webex meetings app open, go to the menu bar at the top and locate  the Participants menu > in there you will see all of the muting options for the call, I have attached an image as a reference.