Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex Calling Local Gateway PSTN Configuration

joseivan_11
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Community,

I have a doubt, how would be the configuration of the Dial peer (pots) to connect to an analog trunk (Fxo) or an E1 link.

The type of configuration is a Local Gateway with an Existing Unified CM Environment. (Co resident PSTN-Local Gateway)

I see a voice class uri (100) is defined in the documentation

voice class uri 100 sip
host ipv4:192.168.80.13

Later, the outgoing dial peer (voip) is configured to the pstn, pointing to the carrier's ip (ITSP)

dial-peer voice 101 voip
description Outgoing dial-peer to IP PSTN
destination-pattern BAD.BAD
session protocol sipv2
session target ipv4:192.168.80.13
voice-class codec 99
dtmf-relay rtp-nte
voice-class sip tenant 100
no vad

What would that configuration be like, but towards an analog trunk (Fxo) or an E1 link?

In case there is no sip trunk service from the carrier

1 Reply 1

KY_
Level 4
Level 4

Hi

Are you asking that  pstn call for the webex cloud ? If so you should have sip trunk fro local gw to webex cloud call that mean you can use pri or fxo connection for the webex integration buy you can use fxo or pri for the normal pst call based on your outgoing calling dial plan.Please check co-located cube section on the document If i have mistake please correct me.

Additonaly

ım confusing that point  Im condugin that BAD.BAD pattern on the documantation what would be it actualy ?

Where should be exist BAD.BAD? if is not exist anywhere call will fail for the sip perspective.

Can  someone explain that for me ?

dial-peer voice 101 voip
description Outgoing dial-peer to IP PSTN
destination-pattern BAD.BAD

Thanks

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.