cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex wants to send activation e mails???

Clifford McGlamry
Spotlight
Spotlight

Customer is new and is being set up for Webex Calling.  We integrated Azure with WCH, and the users dropped in.  

We then set up the Duo SSO, and confirmed administrators are able to log in through using that.

However, all the users that weren't manually added prior to us setting up Azure sync are showing up as "not verified", and WCH wants to send activation e mails.

My understanding is that this should not be happening with a directory sync and SSO.  What am I missing?  Why is it doing this?

3 Replies 3

Igor Lukic
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hello @Clifford McGlamry,

have you verified and/or claimed the email domain(s) of the users as described in the following help article?

Manage your domains (webex.com)

Best regards

Igor 

Yep, domains have been claimed.  But I've been told that since we set up the sync with Azure BEFORE the domain claiming was complete that this is a known behavior.  It is apparently cosmetic.  With the directory sync application, this apparently remedies itself with the next sync.  However with Azure, apparently it doesn't.  You can ignore it, or remove the Azure sync and then put it back if it is an issue.  Doesn't stop anyone from being able to operate normally, so I guess we'll just ignore it. 

Ah ok, that is interesting. So it seems to be related to the synchronization type (in this case SCIM-based).

Thanks for sharing the valuable information!