cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex XML APIs to schedule meeting on behalf on another user

Russel
Level 1
Level 1

I have been working with the Cisco Webex XML APIs to perform all the CRUD operations on the single instance of meeting as well as the recurring meetings.

I wish to know, if there is a way using the current XML APIs to schedule a meeting on behalf on another user. I see on some Cisco communities where they mention about a property "schedulingPermission" within setUser that would let the user assign a delegate. But, I am unable to see/use that property.

Does anyone have an insight on how can I achieve this particular use-case?

Thanks

EDIT

There's a feature under the Meeting Schema referred to as "Role" which allows you to have an alternate host. So, User A can schedule meeting on behalf of User B, assigning User B alternate Host rights. But, the issue here is User B is using all the details of User A for the meeting, which is not what I am looking for.

Still looking for an answer where I can schedule the meeting and the meeting info will have all the details specific to User B and not User A.

www.MyAARPMedicare.com

2 Replies 2

gerdbl
Level 1
Level 1

is there any chance to do this (or use "hostEmail") in XML API?

Using the new meetings REST APIs, a site admin can set the host with the "hostEmail" property
https://developer.webex.com/docs/api/v1/meetings/create-a-meeting