cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

what webex version do i need for toll free calling

paul.dufrane
Level 1
Level 1

i recently bought the webex starter version of webex. and was told in order to use a toll free number for people to dial into meeting with, i was to add on call back, which i did. and i have no option to select a toll free number just toll numbers. did i get the wrong version?

5 Replies 5

Stoyan Stoitsev
Level 8
Level 8

it looks like the order form does say

"Need toll-free dialing? Add Call Me ..."

As I do not know that offer in detail, I would contact sales support and ask them why you didn't get toll free when the checkbox said so. Might be a glitch in their provisioning system, might be an issue with the text.

Screenshot 2020-04-10 at 00.02.50.png

Fritz_H
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

@paul.dufrane 

Just asking: what for?
Your invitees may join via webex and transmit and receive audio via the Webex-Data-Stream.

The Dial-In Numbers for your account are shown here:

- in the Teams-Client - Options:
image.png

- in your Webex-Account (Web-Page)
image.png

i was told there would be a toll free number to dial if i bought the call back domestic add on. i have looked everywhere including the place you have shown me and still can't find an toll free number to select. that is why i asked if it is a different version i need. it says i have it in my licence but when looking at site information it is not checked. the top part of picture is site information and the bottom part is what licence i have. it shows in my licence that i have toll free but not on my site.

webexA.jpg

@paul.dufrane 

Honestly I do not have an answer for you but please consider, that perhaps Cisco does not offer a toll-free dial-in for your region... (guessing by your name: France? Belgium? Switzerland? Canada?)

Perhaps you want to contact Cisco-Sales (?) for a satisfying answer.
Cisco Global Contacts:  https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/about/contact-cisco.html

In some countries phone-calls, esp. via old-style land-lines, are very cheap or even included in the Internet-Plan as flat-rate option... perhaps this makes the difference whether Cisco offers toll-free or not in a certain region?

Fritz

Yes the name is french! but i live in minnesota! :) Should be able to from here..

Thanks for the response! 

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.