cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco product donations for nonprofits such as myself…..

ErikDP
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, I am not sure where to go with this but normally, I get equipment donations from your donations vendor, Tech Soup, or TechSoup.org.  They handle most of your equipment donations and sales for Cisco.  In trying to find a WiFi router and WiFi phones that I need, they are not listed on the Tech Soup site so then I got a message to contact Cisco Foundation/Donations at your corporate office in San Jose, CA for further instructions.  But no email/phone, nothing was given.  Would a Cisco Community Manager or Cisco employee please tell me how to proceed please.  This is a true emergency type situation due to a interior office flood that took out all of our gear.

Thanks, 

Erik, CEO

1 Reply 1

alexkhan
Level 1
Level 1

I'm sorry to hear about your office flood and the equipment challenges you're facing. To proceed with equipment donations, you can try the following steps:

Contact TechSoup Directly: Reach out to TechSoup via their support channels to inquire about the specific equipment you need. They might be able to guide you on the availability or alternative solutions.

General Cisco Support: Contact Cisco's general support line or email. While they primarily handle technical issues, they might be able to guide you to the appropriate department for donations.

Local Cisco Partner: If applicable, contact a local Cisco partner or reseller. They may have information on donation programs or direct you to the right contacts.

I hope one of these avenues leads you to the assistance you need. Best of luck in resolving your situation.