Views
Helpful
Replies

Incoming caller ID

pstevens
Level 1
Level 1

Good Morning
Using the WEBEX system through PC, since November 2023 and built up my call list of contacts, so that the incoming call ID that popped up on the screen showed who it was calling in.
This has now reverted back to just a number and is very annoying to say the least.
The call list remains perfect with all the information that I have provided it since last year, but that doesn't help with the loss of the caller ID function.
I had to sign out of WEBEX yesterday, but logged back in with no issues. This has just happened since starting this morning. I have since logged out and in again, but no change.

2 Replies 2

pstevens
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, it is happening for every call. I am the only one in my team using this set up, as working from home and spent some time updating the call lists with ID's. Everything was working fine until last week, when it all reverted back to just numbers, but only when the pop up appears. The contact ID list I created is still there, but the link between the two has disappeared.

dtibbe
VIP
VIP

Is this happening for all new calls or just for the previous ones? Is it for calls from other organizations as well as for users from your own organization?