Announcements

Views
Helpful
Replies
dunn
Beginner

Phone Service Disconnected

Hello all,

Have to trouble you for experiences, and also whether this is feature limitations.

Problem Description:

Customer receives 'Phone Service Disconnected' message when logged in on second phone - Webex App on Mobile Device (iOS). He already has one login on desktop computer, plus one mobile device (iOS)

Screenshot_20211007-170819.png

Additional Information:

- Webex site with 1 x user licence subscription

- Webex App for Windows (Windows 10)

- Webex App for iOS (iPhone) for device 1

- Webex App for iOS (iPhone) for device 2

I understand if I have multiple computers attempting to login to the same user credentials, the most current computer (app) login will connect to the phone service, the one prior will be disconnected. I happen to have 2 iOS devices (iPhone x 2) and this problem symptom does not happen.

Appreciate your thoughts and comments.

Regards

~bernard.

4 REPLIES 4
dtibbe
Advocate

IIRC, only one mobile app is supported at the same time.

Sankar Voleti
Cisco Employee

I'm also able to use phone service simultaneously on two iOS devices. Have the user tap the disconnected message. I believe it shows him a login prompt to enter the credentials. Worth trying it.

-Sankar

Thanks, waiting for the customer to reply and update.

Thing is I don't have a site with just 1 licence..

If my understanding of the licensing model is right, it depends on what license the user has (even if it's just 1). A named user professional calling license allows the user to run the Webex app on both desktop and mobile clients. I believe there isn't a hard limit on number of devices.

-Sankar

Create
Recognize Your Peers
Content for Community-Ad