cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

"On Call" Status is Stuck

gdaddario
Level 1
Level 1

My webex phone is stuck "on a call". I did not make a call. Suddenly the phone locked up saying it was on a call, and now I cannot receive or make calls because I'm apparently on a call. I have tried shutting down my computer and phone, but that did not work. I also deactivated and reactivated my account via the admin panel, but no success. Is this something anyone else has experienced? If so, how did you fix it?

2 Replies 2

ssalavejus
Level 1
Level 1

This seems to be a reoccurring problem with CISCO. This past Friday the technician called to troubleshoot the issue and during the session the phone status changed to green. The problem presented again today but now it occurs on multiple employee profiles. Refreshing the profile has not cleared the on a call status.

Kathy N.
VIP
VIP

Not sure what's causing your issue, but here are a couple of ideas you can try:

1.  Logout of all accounts; computer, desk phone, mobile devices

2.  In CUCM, reset/restart all your phone profiles

3.  If you have a desk phone, reset/restart the phone or have a network admin reset the port

4.  Log back into one of the devices and see if it says you're still on a call

5.  If this doesn't work, check your directory number settings for the CSF device in CUCM and increase it by at least one.  This should let you make/receive calls regardless of the busy indicator for 1 line.

3.  A more service impacting option is delete all your profiles in CUCM and recreate them from scratch

4.  Beyond this I'd recommend opening a case with Cisco TAC.

Good luck.

Response Signature