Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex Calling Caller ID Numbers

Candy Wehenkel
Level 1
Level 1
Need Assistance-
  We sent up the basic Webex calling contact center for our Talent Aquisition team.  The issue I am having is that I have them assigned to a queue and attached to the specific departments auto attendant.   When our talent team dials out from the queue, I want to be able to show that number and not their personal assigned number our company mainline number.   

If we set up two different locations, and I tied the queues to the different locations and the users, if they dialed out from within the basic contact center would they show the new location number or is everything tied to the Contracted mainline because it is an organization number?  I have looked through every setting and can't see any way to fix this.  

4 Replies 4

keclair
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

https://help.webex.com/en-us/article/ns2bgr/Create-and-manage-call-queue
make sure that you have the setting referred to in section 3 

• Allow queue phone number for outgoing calls—Enable the toggle to allow the queue phone number for outgoing calls.

then in the Webex App, you will need to check the name of the Call Queue. 
    This should allow your users to call out with the Queue Telephone number 

•  

If each queue is only assigned an extension will this still work or do I need to assign a number for each queue?

Typically a Call Queue is assigned a TN so that it can be reached by callers this would allow your agents to select that number when making outbound calls. 
Are calls reaching your Call Queues in a different manner? ex Auto Attendant and option 1 goes to a Queue , Option 2 goes to another Queue

Yes we have two auto attendants that flow the calls into the queue's.  I have the dial out number as the auto attendant, but it still shows as the main corporate office number even though each auto attendant is a different number.