cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex - Yealink integration

NickSPH
Level 1
Level 1

Several headsets produced by Yealink currently do not support integration with Webex as mentioned in the document at https://support.yealink.com/support-service/attachment/downLoadFile?fileCode=517e64cf73654e7e. According to Yealink, they have provided integration materials to Cisco and has pushed Cisco several times, but no integration between Yealink devices and Webex has been created as of now.

For example, the WH66 and WH67 have a base station which enables users to call from the included display using other software such as Microsoft Teams. Unfortunately, this function does not work for Webex. The BH72 has a button to take a call, but this also currently does not work for Webex.

When may we expect Yealink integration for Webex?

2 Replies 2

Rann
Level 1
Level 1

Any news on this? I would love to fully switch to Webex but the BH71 headset integration is missing, so i'm stuck with Teams.

Why'd you switch to Webex if you have the choice? We only use Webex as our telephony solution is based on BroadWorks and our provider offers free Webex Softphone.

Support for Webex is non-existent if you don't have a support contract with Cisco. In short, I wouldn't count on any third-party integration with Webex.