Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Buying phone numbers

Is there an option to buy a phone number to be used in creating a flow, while using the free trial(sandbox)?

1 Accepted Solution

Hi Ahmed,

Can you please confirm whether you were able to successfully add your number to your Sandbox account? This is a prerequisite before you see a 'From Number' to send SMS. 

Thanks,
Arindam

View solution in original post

11 Replies 11

Arindam Dhar
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi @Ahmed Abdelmaksood ,

Sandbox only provides one number for testing purposes. You need to upgrade to Webex Connect commercial subscription to buy more numbers. Please fill this form and the relevant team will get in touch with you.

Thank you for your answer. I only need one number. Can you direct me on how to add it?

When I check under “My numbers” nothing is there.

Can you please let us know the country that your phone number (to which you want to send an SMS or make a voice call) belongs to? 

Yes, its Egypt

Thanks for the information. We have raised this with our technical team and the issue is under investigation. 

Hello Arindam, any update?

Hi Ahmed, 

The team has been investigating to find the root cause of the issue on receiving OTP that you previously reported. We are yet to get information on this issue. To accelerate the investigation, can you pease share the last 4 digits of the number that you have registered on Sandbox?

Thank you for your support, the last 4 digits are 8089

Hi Ahmed,

Can you please confirm whether you were able to successfully add your number to your Sandbox account? This is a prerequisite before you see a 'From Number' to send SMS. 

Thanks,
Arindam

It worked! I added my number and finally got the OTP. I also tested it and its working as expected.
Thank you so much for your support.

Happy to help Ahmed! Thanks for sharing the required details. I've shared this information with our team and will get back with an update as soon as the team is able to identify the issue.