cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Sandbox - Debug Console & Debug within Flow Window

Gerry O'Rourke
Spotlight
Spotlight

I don't get any data returned in Debug Console or when I select debug in the flow - even for successful flows.

Is this a limitation of the sandbox account (https://sandbox.imiconnect.io/)?

Regards,

Gerry

1 Accepted Solution

stgreenb
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

@Gerry O'Rourke , we did find an issue, that I believe is resolved. Please let us know if that's not the case and you are still not seeing items get logged. 

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

stgreenb
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

@Gerry O'Rourke , we did find an issue, that I believe is resolved. Please let us know if that's not the case and you are still not seeing items get logged. 

Hi,

Yes - I can now see the transaction in the Debug Console which is great and I can also see debug frame in the flow when I check on debug.

Many thanks getting this fixed!

Gerry

stgreenb
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Debug definitely should show logs. There is  a delay from the time the flow is triggered to when it gets fully logged. Checking a few minutes later and you still have nothing in your logs? 

The below HTTP POST was made a few hours ago to trigger a flow successfully.

wxcc1.png

But as you can see from below - doing a search (a few mins ago - so a few hours after the flow occur) the transaction ID does not return anything?

wxcc2.png

Regards,

Gerry

FYI - the transaction ID in the screen shot above is:
87a613c1-a56a-4d92-bf79-4b5937ab7a77
Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.