Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

A dual power supply for an IE2000

Dear Sir or Madam,
Does the Cisco IE2000 have to have both DC inputs connected to the same power supply? Although this isn't fully redundant, I see from a previous employee's response (copied below) that DC-A and DC-B feed two separate power supplies. Due to this, I believe connecting DC-A and DC-B with the same external power supply would still provide some level of redundancy... Thank you very much for your response.
As a result, there are two separate power supplies.
Switches can be powered by one or two sources of power. Power is drawn from both power sources when both are operational from the higher voltage power source. As long as there is another source of power available, the switch remains powered during a power outage.
Connect each power supply to an independent source of power in systems configured with redundant power. You might experience total power failure if you fail to do this due to a fault in the external wiring or a trip in the circuit breaker.

1 Reply 1

Soichiro-Ono
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hello.

Plaese refer.

Re: An IE2000 Dual Power Supply - Cisco Community

Regard,

If you found this post helpful, please give it Helphul.
If my answer solved your problem, click "accept as solution" so that others can benefit from it.
有用な回答だと思われる際には いいね! をクリックして頂けると幸いです。
回答があなたの問題を解決した場合、解決済みをクリックしてください。