Helpful
Replies

cisco desk pro connected with doc-station

Abobaker salah
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

need your help in the below secnairo:

got VIP user connected cisco desk pro device with doc-station and then doc-station with laptop.

I understand that in this case desk pro will be second screen only because of which she always close the laptop screen and works with cisco desk pro screen .

the issue comes when there is a meeting user she press on the meeting link and then because she connected cisco screen as screen as monitor she can't use cisco desk pro (camera,mic,speaker)

and also she don't want to open the laptop to use the laptop AudioVideo.

what is the soultion of this matter need your help please.

i tried to connect using webex app  to the cisco desk pro   while the usb c doc-sation connection is there and at the time of join the meeting she will see join using this device if press this then i will use the cisco desk pro audio vedio but if the meeting is in team she can't able to share 

please please your help 

much Thanks

3 Replies 3

Abobaker salah
Level 1
Level 1

forgot to tell that she can't use the cisco desk pro camera,mic,speakers when she have  teams meeting  because no option to connect from teams to cisco desk pro same as i did with webex apps 

she has only to use laptop video audio.and not cisco desk pro

You don't mention what you are connectivity types you are using, or what type of cabling you are connecting things with.  If you cable things correctly,m you can achieve what you are looking for.

If you use USB-C to connect the DeskPro to the Docking Station, then a similar USB-C connection to the laptop, then all the USB devices (including the screen/mics/speakers of the DeskPro) should become available to the PC and it should work similar to how you are wanting it to.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Is she running both the Webex app and MS Teams at the same time? If Webex is set to use the Desk Pro camera/mic/speakers as the capture devices, Windows will not see any of those devices as available so the Teams app will not be able to choose them. Try shutting down the Webex app and see if she can then select the Desk Pro peripherals in Teams.