cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Codec Plus Slow to Join Webex meetings

mquinn94
Level 1
Level 1

I am supporting a Cisco Codec Plus that is currently in some sort of half/state of joining meetings? 

So I am doing a test call with my personal webex account, calling myself from the meeting room. (have also tried the opposite direction), and according to the room I have joined the call, but according to my webex app I am alone in the meeting room, awaiting the room to join.

So I can be seen and heard by the room, but I cannot see or hear the room, as according to my device I am alone in the meeting. This is not isolated to my device. 

No diagnostic issues, no webex connectivity issues displayed, everything seems to be fine from a network perspective. The room joins after 5 or so minutes eventually to the room, but it is an executive boardroom so patience is at a premium. 

Any ideas what would be causing this issue? 

1 Reply 1

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Make sure that you have configured your networks/firewalls/proxies as per the Network Requirements for Webex Services documents.  Things that happen around "5 minutes" are most often firewall related.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.