Views
Helpful
Replies

Configure Room Navigator unit

RaulanG
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys,

Just wondering if anyone has any guidance or documentation on how to configure a Room Navigator Unit as just a room booking only device outside of a meeting room?

At the moment, ive been able to connect the unit to a Room Kit, but it acts like another Touch 10 panel..

Also, since we are looking at getting these units for all our meeting rooms, some small breakout rooms have DX80 units in them, Im hoping that the Room Navigator can still be used but as just room booking device..

1 Accepted Solution

chrisconnolly
Level 1
Level 1

I don't believe this functionality is released yet with cloud registered devices but is coming soonish. I would check with your account team or partner for specific details.

The list of supported endpoints is available here. I believe the ability to use it in a space without an endpoint is coming soonish as well and you could use it in that mode for a space that contains an unsupported endpoint albeit with caveats.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

rpallen86
Level 1
Level 1

how did you fix it?

Currently have a room kit plus configured running with a touch panel 10.

Trying to setup/add a cisco webex room navigator as an outside room booking option. When I go trough setup I never get the option to choose between the types (Room Booking or controller), it automatically adds it as another controller...

Thoughts? 

Thanks. - Ryan

chrisconnolly
Level 1
Level 1

I don't believe this functionality is released yet with cloud registered devices but is coming soonish. I would check with your account team or partner for specific details.

The list of supported endpoints is available here. I believe the ability to use it in a space without an endpoint is coming soonish as well and you could use it in that mode for a space that contains an unsupported endpoint albeit with caveats.

Thanks Chris for replying. 

Yeah, been told the same thing with the feature coming soonish..  

Im signing up for the Beta to see if I can get it "sooner'er"..