Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Desk Pro, signal from USB-C flickering

I was running the beta release of RoomOS 11 for a while on my Desk Pro, but had to roll back as the signal from my laptop, connected through USB-C was flickering every 15th second. Rolled back to the latest RoomOS 10, and everything worked fine again. Now the unit is upgraded to 10.11.1.1 (RoomOS 11) and the problem is back. Anyone else experiencing the same?

1 Accepted Solution

bognerstefan
Level 1
Level 1

Did an update to RoomOS 10.12.1.4 this morning.
The flickering is gone, Hooray!

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

patrick blazy
Level 1
Level 1

I've got the same problem on Mac and Windows, already changed the cable, reboot all the devices. Could it be a physical issue and how to fix it ?

bognerstefan
Level 1
Level 1

Did an update to RoomOS 10.12.1.4 this morning.
The flickering is gone, Hooray!

Thanks for your replies. After several sessions with testing with the developers at Cisco, they obviously found the bug and solved it. Hooray!

Yes this issue has been fixed on Room OS 10.12.x which was GAed on 2/9

Bianni Cruz
Level 4
Level 4

I just setup the second screen at 1920x1080@30hertz using the USB C and it has been working for about 30 minutes. Not sure if the flickering will come back but worth the try. Not the best resolution but works for now.

adapiep
Level 1
Level 1

I am having the same issue this morning after the software updated to 10.11.1.1 overnight.  Please help as I need this device to function properly for multiple calls I am hosting today.

Same problem here since the device has updated to 10.11.1.1 on 12.01.2022

Workaround (of course with functional limitations): use HDMI

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.