cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Display 3 share options on touchpad

bguthrie
Level 1
Level 1

I have multiple touchpads each controlling CS-Codec-Plus, running RoomOS 11.6.1.5 that I would like to display three potential 'Shares' on. After the latest update the first of these views have vanished, and I can't find any documentation to tell me how to enable all three options simultaneously. 

I would also like to know the frame rate limitations for these three views. I would ideally display 2160p 60 on them, but I understand the first view is different, and can down-res the streams if needed.

3 Replies 3

PJMack
Level 7
Level 7

Are all three inputs you want as options active (something connected to them)? If so you should see them, but if not you won't. As for the second question, the the input frame rate of 4K is 30 fps, and the share in call at that rate is 5 fps. 

PJMack_0-1701271043230.png

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/collaboration-endpoints/spark-room-kit-series/datasheet-c78-738752.html

Yes, all three inputs are connected to a Ross Ultrix system. I have tested with all three getting color bars at 1080/30, and also at UHD/30. Before the last update this did work, but today it does not.

Does this mean that the Share that the guests see will always be 5fps at UHD (or 1080/30), regardless of which channel we are currently sharing?

Does this mean that the Share that the guests see will always be 5fps at UHD (or 1080/30), regardless of which channel we are currently sharing?

Yes, that is correct - the presentation that is being shared to the far end will not be at full rate, as it is when displayed locally.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.