Views
Helpful
Replies

Hybrid calendaring issues?

roadstoneuk
Level 1
Level 1

All,

Whilst the hybrid calendar (o365) shows as healthy, we've noticed that in all our rooms the appointments have been dropped from the devices. If we check the status via the Touch 10, all rooms show an issue with the Webex connection details for calendar. All rooms show a status of NotProvisioined. (https://calendar-k.wbx2.com/calendar/api/v1).

All was working this morning, and has been for the past month (new deployment) and nothing has been changed. We're also seeing some odd behaviour in in our admin pannel. In the workspace section, devices show as configured for Cisco Webex Calling / Calendar Microsoft Exchage intergration (list view), but when I click and view the device, some are showing as Free calling / Not configured. And a final confusion, if I click on huddle room x, it seems to think it's now linked to meeting room x (we have huddle rooms and meeting rooms). It as thought our cloud instance has corrupted?

Any thoughts?

Rob

1 Reply 1

roadstoneuk
Level 1
Level 1

All,

Just to add that this appears to have happened across our rooms after an update pushed out to the devices today? I hope this isn't the normal behaviour in the Cisco Webex meeting world? We've just factory reset the one of the mini-room kits and the everything appears to be working with that kit. But we have quite a number of meeting rooms, of which several are intergrated into larger setups.

Be great to hear if anyone else has seen this problem with an update in the past.

Rob