Views
Helpful
Replies

Local video stream issue with the Room Kit Pro

yangjie
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi everyone

I'm having an issue with the local video stream on the Room Kit Pro, It seems to only be happening on the Room Kit Pro.

Here's what's happening:

1. Start sharing the PC screen.

2. Dial into a meeting.

3. Right now, remote participants can't see my camera video.(No Outgoing Video on call details)

4. Share the PC screen again.

5.Remote participants can see my PC screen right now, but they still can’t see my camera video.(Outgoing presentation Video on call details but no Outgoing Video)

6. Stop sharing, and then remote participants will be able to see my camera video.

7.Share the PC screen again, Both my camera video and PC screen are visible to the remote participants.

--------------------------some infos------------

version: ce10.15.4.1 a4d3db640f0 2022-09-02

CUCM:12.5

CMS:3.1

----------------------------------------------

Has anyone encountered this issue or tried to reproduce it?

1 Accepted Solution

yangjie
Spotlight
Spotlight

I can confirm that we are hitting bug CSCvx56476, the issue is related to MultiStream.

We reproduced this issue on both the Room Kit Plus and Room Kit Pro(both work with dual screen), and it was resolved after upgrading CMS to version 3.1.3.

Thanks for sharing this post.已解决: No outgoing video from Webex Room Dual devices on VC Bridge - Cisco Community

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

yangjie
Spotlight
Spotlight

I can confirm that we are hitting bug CSCvx56476, the issue is related to MultiStream.

We reproduced this issue on both the Room Kit Plus and Room Kit Pro(both work with dual screen), and it was resolved after upgrading CMS to version 3.1.3.

Thanks for sharing this post.已解决: No outgoing video from Webex Room Dual devices on VC Bridge - Cisco Community

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

10.15.4.1 is very old software (September 2022) and the whole RoomOS 10 series of software was Deferred almost a year ago in July 2023.   Have you tried updating to a more recent software release?  The Cisco Suggested Release as of the date of this reply is 11.14.3.0.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.