Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Microsoft Teams Room Option Unavailable in Cisco Room Bar

Hello,

I'm trying to provision a Room Bar in MTR mode, but the Microsoft Teams Room Experience option does not appear in the initial setup. The option is not available on a specific device. The room's software version is RoomOS 11.15.1.6 ab740596da6, I tried to perform the procedure on the client's internal network and also, via wifi via 4g from an employee's cell phone, but even so the option doesn't seem to be for this room specifically, I've already updated it this procedure for other rooms on the same version and same internet connection and it worked. Do you have any idea what can be done to make the MTR experience option appear in the initial wizard?

4 Replies 4

Matt_W
Level 3
Level 3
Pick to use the Webex Cloud and get to the registration screen. At this point it should download the latest version of the software and reboot. From There you can select MTR. If it does not, then there is also the option to manually update the software by getting it from TAC.

Hello Matt,
I updated the video through Control Hub, but the option still doesn't appear.

If you already registered it to Webex Control Hub, then you will need to factory reset the unit in order to choose MTR instead of Room OS.

Yes, I did the factory reset but only the RoomOS option appears.