cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Personal Meeting Room - Letting participants into Meeting Room from Lobby/Waiting Room

nrogers
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have been experiencing several different workflows with letting participants into an enforced waiting room for Personal Meeting Rooms.

When using the Webex app there are no apparent issues other than an instance in which a DX80 was able to bypass the waiting room and was allowed in once the meeting began. The DX80 was registered to Webex Control Hub.

When using a DX80 registered to Control Hub the DX80 RoomOS is able to let participants into the meeting from the waiting room through the participants list. When using a Webex Board registered to the same way, running the same software version, the participant list requests that in order to let participants in, you must use the Webex app to let them in.

Is this difference due to the device being used since they are registered the same way and running the same RoomOS?

Thanks,

Nick

1 Reply 1

mariacleh7
Level 1
Level 1

Hello nrogers,

I have also faced similar problem like you have faced but I discover its solution and overcome this issue. you can also follow the following instructions that here I am going to mention and also solve your issue.

you can access webex waiting room by See Lock or Unlock Your Meeting in Cisco Webex. When you see the notification, Waiting in lobby , click View List to see the people list and choose who you let in. Under Waiting to Join, to let people in, click Let in next to their name or call-in user number, if they joined by phone.

Regards: Maria Cleh