cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex Devices colud Connectivity issue

Geethapriya
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Team, We are facing some issues on all Webex devices, we are using  Cisco Desk Pro ,Desk, Room kit ,Room Bar the device license has already assigned, but when ever we are turned off the device the next day once turned on the device it is showing can't connect to the Webex service popup is showing on the right side of the display and meetings are not working ,in the dashboard the device is showing "Offline" after what we have doing is we do the Factory reset and again 16 digit code we are entering and registering the device . on daily basis we are doing the same . but if we did not turned of the device the issue is not coming. May i know why it is coming like this and what is the issue. ROOM OS and version are up to date. Please let us know the solution and to whom we need to reach out for these kind of issues , or is there any documentations are available to resolve this issues?

1 Reply 1

Matt_W
Level 3
Level 3
To me that sounds like it could be a firewall issue.

I would recommend checking your firewall rules and logs to see if it is blocking communication to the devices.

https://help.webex.com/en-us/article/WBX000028782/Network-Requirements-for-Webex-Services#id_134137