cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

developer.webex.com's account can't be used to intergrationoaut login

dezou
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I registered a new account for intergration test, while I post a request to get a intergration access token. the page jump to log-in page
My question is that why I can't log in successfully by my new developer.webex.com account
The steps above can be implementation successfully by the account I'm using now (dezou@cisco.com)

3 Replies 3

Raffaele Lagana
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Just to confirm, are you having an issue logging in developer.webex.com or having an issue authorizing an integration you created?

It's not immediately clear to me which one you are referring to.

If you have issues logging in developer.webex.com, can you please try a different browser that you don't use? And/or also try in incognito/private browser window? It might be a caching issue.

If you mean authorizing an integration is failing for you, then can you please check the URL that you see in the URL address bar in the browser tab, after you are redirected to login page? Sometimes there might be an error shown there. If this doesn't help, then please create a ticket with us by emailing devsupport@webex.com so that we can check further. Please provide Integration ID, user who's having the issue and any other info you deem to be helpful. Thanks

In fact I mean:
my environment:fully automatic script for device test, no manual validation,no dev portal
requirement: create e meeting by the api developer.webex.com

What is needed now:a long time access token without any manual operation

I tried before: personal token(time too short), bot token(can't create meeting)
intergration token(need manual validatation,need dev portal as redirect url(I don't have it)

Is there a way to meet my requirement?

@dezou the Webex platform does not have a permanent access token for users, because of security reasons. You should go with OAuth, because even though there is a manual confirmation involved, if you set up your code right, you only have to do it once. Afterwards you can use the refresh token to refresh the access token indefinitely. Here are some samples to test for you:

https://github.com/CiscoDevNet/webex-integration-sample

https://github.com/webex/integration-refresh