cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Error 502 when trying get organization contacts from Webex API

simonunivonix
Level 1
Level 1

Using the Webex for developers API page, all the APIs that I tested were successful until I tried to get the list of Organization Contacts which failed with a 502 bad gateway. Do you have any idea what I may be doing incorrectly?

https://developer.webex.com/docs/api/v1/organization-contacts/list-contacts

1 Accepted Solution

Thanks @simonunivonix,

We'll continue to work on this case going ahead!
Currently Raffaele from our team has already reported on this case, thanks for your patience!
Considering this thread as closed from here.

Regards!
Sandip

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

sandiban
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello @simonunivonix,
Thanks for your patience so far!
Currently we're facing an outage with the number of APIs and due to that, some of the Basic Webex services are impacted.
We're working on this with the Incident management team with critical priority.
Will let you know once things are up & running.
Sorry for all the inconvenience.

Regards!
Sandip

Hi @simonunivonix,

The issue/outage we faced today, that's currently resolved and things are working fine now.
However this /list-contacts API is still throwing the 502 Error, we don't think this is because of the outage, it must be something different.
Probably there is an access issue for this API and possibly, all normal Users can't access it. There is a gap in the documentation for this API due to which we're unknown about that fact.
So, we are discussing this currently with our Engg. team and there is a Engg. case is also raised.
Kindly share these details devsupport@webex.com and it'd help us to create a Case in our Developer Support queue, that'd be better to track the progress than this community forum.

In case you raise the ticket by sending the mail, please let us know the ticket number here by replying on this thread and we'll take it from there.

Regards!
Sandip

Ticket opened, number: 115935

Thanks @simonunivonix,

We'll continue to work on this case going ahead!
Currently Raffaele from our team has already reported on this case, thanks for your patience!
Considering this thread as closed from here.

Regards!
Sandip