Views
Helpful
Replies

Space Widget CDN broken?

hbaasch
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there,

im trying to integrate the space widget into a simple test site.
I have a working access_token (tested with the widget demo and curl) and everything is working fine.

When i load my testsite with the production CDN and the recommended setting (same settings as in the widget demo) i get the following response from https://idbroker-eu.webex.com/idb/oauth2/v1/access_token

"The access token provided is expired, revoked, malformed, or invalid"

As already mentioned i tested the token afterwards with curl and the widget demo and they both work fine.

Does anyone have similar problems or an idea why this happens?

1 Accepted Solution

hbaasch
Level 1
Level 1

So after some time of investigation i found out, that the demo widget has the same error message but it does not directly affect the functionality of the widget. When inspecting the html elements i found out that the messages have been rendered to the DOM but not displayed due to some creepy css bug?

The solution was to wrap the default widget container with a fixed sized wrapper - after that everything showed up as expected.

So if anyone experiences the same "bug" a simple wrap like this should help:

<div class="widget-wrap" style="width: 400px; height: 600px;">
    <div id="my-webex-widget" />
</div>

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

hbaasch
Level 1
Level 1

So after some time of investigation i found out, that the demo widget has the same error message but it does not directly affect the functionality of the widget. When inspecting the html elements i found out that the messages have been rendered to the DOM but not displayed due to some creepy css bug?

The solution was to wrap the default widget container with a fixed sized wrapper - after that everything showed up as expected.

So if anyone experiences the same "bug" a simple wrap like this should help:

<div class="widget-wrap" style="width: 400px; height: 600px;">
    <div id="my-webex-widget" />
</div>